San Francisco gigs?

Default San Francisco gigs?

I am looking for small gigs in the San Francisco area. One problem I am a minor, so I can't go to a bar or club. AND I doubt anyone would want to hire someone my age. So if anyone knows of anything then...

As someone who currently lives in SF, and started partying before I was 18, my suggestion to you is the start throwing your own events.

Not a lot of clubs in the city are even 18+, but there are lots of parks/outdoor type stuff where you can flex your skills.

Seems like you might be able to target the under 21 crowd, since picking are slim.

Good luck!

This is what I believe to be the universal truth with this.

Go out there, get involved, meet people, know what's up and who's who(this is so easy with internet and social networks), get organized and productive!

One rookie mistake that happens often is when new comers thinking there's "nothing" happening and so they arrive guns blazing thinking they are kings who are going to make a revolution.

Be humble but become good at what you do!

Until you're old enough, practice and do house parties for friends and family. That's how J Espinoza from Wild 94.9 (local SF radio station) got started.
    Used Record Shopper