used innofader PNP

Default used innofader PNP

Hey guys just wondering if it is advisable that i get a used innofader pnp found one locally but not sure if i should buy it yet its priced at half the price of a new inno pnp. im planning on destroying my z2 warranty with native instruments so i just wanted to make sure if its ok to get a used innofader. but actually my mini innofader that came with the z2 started bleeding on deck b, so i was thinking maybe might as well upgrade it to a pnp or hit up native instruments and see if they could ship out a new mini. any thoughts? or is there a way to probably fix my issue? thanks
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

I don't see why it would destroy the warranty if its a replacement part... There's not really a way for NI to tell you changes it out anyway bc there is NI security sticker. I bought a used inno for the Korg I sold a while back. I would just make sure you oil it up and you should be good to go
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    I don't see why it would destroy the warranty if its a replacement part... There's not really a way for NI to tell you changes it out anyway bc there is NI security sticker. I bought a used inno for the Korg I sold a while back. I would just make sure you oil it up and you should be good to go
    Oh hey finally an opinion lol thanks for the input. cool so replacing the xfader wont void out warranty thanks for clearing that up! i guess ill go with your suggestion then thanks!
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2