Headphones for Electro House

Default Headphones for Electro House

I'm starting to produce electro house need some good headphones, i've found these so please recommend me some aswell.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (250 or 80??)
    KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones

SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones or Ultra

V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Limited Edition Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone

please reccommend me some that are under $175

For gods sake stay away from those sol republics. The first two are good options, i would also suggest the ATH-M50's if they match your budget. Don't get DJ headphones as the majority are "bass heavy" and not suited for production.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Default Headphones for Music Production/DJ

Hey Declan,

I've used the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, great headphones for production,

but I'd also suggest the Sony MDR 7506, they work great as studio monitoring headphones, and i've used them plenty of times to DJ. they go for around $100 on amazon last time i checked. You can fold each ear up so i find that quite useful, its extremely durable. only problem is, irreplaceable wire (wire is long). Anyway just a suggestion.

Also check out the Shure, and AKG, they have some decent sets.

I agree with Jester, most "DJ" headphones come with bass heavy even though there a few exceptions. But that might be a bit out of the price range.

Hope this helps.