Allen & Heath DX ...? - Page 3
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Itch 2 should be coming out, and supposedly with effects. I wouldn't rule that out with DX either.
    Yeah this is not coincidence .
    Itch 2 and A&H DX at the same time.

Totally aimed at the Traktor Pro/Vestax VCI 100 market.
    If it does have a soundcard then it will be a serious combo.
    That is of course if Itch 2 is actually any good as its got a lot to live up to against Traktor pro.

I still think those 4 buttons at the bottom are to select which deck is controlled not like the 4 buttons on the VCI.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah this is not coincidence .
    Itch 2 and A&H DX at the same time.

Totally aimed at the Traktor Pro/Vestax VCI 100 market.
    If it does have a soundcard then it will be a serious combo.
    That is of course if Itch 2 is actually any good as its got a lot to live up to against Traktor pro.

I still think those 4 buttons at the bottom are to select which deck is controlled not like the 4 buttons on the VCI.
    So you could toggle any deck to either side of the controller.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Looks interesting guys. I was on the site comparing mixers and saw this. I'm getting a new controller in 6 weeks so if this turns out to be a good 'un i might get one. wait and see eh.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Sorry to dig this up from a couple of pages down but I'm really excited about this controller and just realised I won't be able to make BPM on the Saturday now.

Could someone who's going give us a bit of an update in the evening maybe with some more details??

I guess A&H will most likely put some more info online on Saturday too but I don't want to leave anything to chance as I'm DESPERATE to know more

Cheers guys
    MacBook, Senn. HD25 II, Traktor Pro, Xone:2D + X-Session Pro
    New Ableton Live 8

jonparker.co.uk | soundcloud.com/jonparker | @jonparkeruk

No worries about digging this up jon.

We're excited too!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

this controller looks very promising... the only thing holding it back is the crappy jog dials (compared to the vci-100)

i see this as a midi controller and mixer hybrid, with an integrated sound card - made for traktor pro, and the new 4 fx banks.

my attempt at a mock-up of what i'd like to see:

forgot to add the pitch faders, and the big blue cue pause, and cue play buttons as pretty obvious from the teaser image provided from A&H.

Nice picture but I think you got it wrong...

According to decks it is an itch controller so it will be 2 decks, and therefore 2 channel soundcard as well.

Looks like something very similar to a vci300 to me, although it should still make a good tPro controller.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Nice picture but I think you got it wrong...

According to decks it is an itch controller so it will be 2 decks, and therefore 2 channel soundcard as well.

Looks like something very similar to a vci300 to me, although it should still make a good tPro controller.
    take another look at the teaser pic, to me i see 4 upfaders...

the xone 4d is traktor scratch certified, i dont see why this wouldn't be either. Allen & Heath currently support traktor & ableton. Itch could be added to this list as well, but i see this as a dedicated traktor pro controller.

These are just my speculations, definitely interested in seeing the real unveling...

Tech Wizard

i'd like one of these but increasingly i'm enjoying playing with itch more than with traktor, the stability and responsiveness are key for me.....i tend to make mixes at home using traktor and play out using itch so i think it's unlikely that i'll be trading in my VCI300 for this - the only thing that could make me change my mind would be if it has a very punchy soundcard in it, which is the one thing that's lacking in the VCI.

Tech Mentor

Default DX

Lets hope that its not a propriatory unit that requires a third party software to translate midi, that only Serato understands.

I would have bought the Rane TTM 57 SL months ago if it werent for the ridiculous propriotory nature of this unit.

And dont even get me started on the Stanton SCS....

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast