I think I need my from removed from my mouth!!!

Default I think I need my from removed from my mouth!!!

SO with this whole SDJ 1.3 AMD mess I decided to get try out TP2 on the DDJ-SX on my AMD laptop since my MBP need a new drive. After using Serato for 10 years I have to admit that TP2 is working damn good. And I hate to say this.... I think it sounds better. I havent ran into issues yet and the map was easy to import but will let ya'll know after I get some time in it.

Aaron
    MIXCRATE - Mixify

2 1200's - A wall of wAx - SSL - DDJ-SX

Quote Originally Posted by djlightning View Post
    SO with this whole SDJ 1.3 AMD mess I decided to get try out TP2 on the DDJ-SX on my AMD laptop since my MBP need a new drive. After using Serato for 10 years I have to admit that TP2 is working damn good. And I hate to say this.... I think it sounds better. I havent ran into issues yet and the map was easy to import but will let ya'll know after I get some time in it.

Aaron
    Im running TP2 aswell until they fix serato dj's 1.3 update and make it so people can actually run the fricken program.

I personally just bought serato dj right before the update too :/

i run my ddj-sx on TP2 and haven't looked back since...loved the mapping i got and how it basically uses everything on the controller...