Numark Stealth LEDs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Numark Stealth LEDs

Does anyone know how to map the Stealth control in Traktor so the LEDs come on. I've tried omni control maps, I just don't know....

theres mappings on the numarks site and a few pics of the led midi commands, which can be found here

http://www.numark.com/content228769.html

and here

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/att...6&d=1248862418

heres my tsi with leds enabled, i use the "key" button to switch master sync control, as i always have keylock on, the load track leds blink with tempo, and effects should work on both sides, oh, and the gain knob is my filter.

edit ::: pitch +/- enable fx slot 1/2 for each respective track.

hit me back if u need anymore help
    Last edited by betatron; 09-23-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    [ ms ]

Hey thanks...
    I forgot to mention that I use Traktor 3 Dj studio. Is yours for PRO. What do I need to do to adjust.

I downloaded the Traktor 3 map from numarks site. I'm using it as is. I just don't know how to map the leds. Betatron, I would be forever in debt to you if you could explain how you did it (especially the track load buttons, blinking to tempo). That sounds great...

awww sheit, im in tpro... and i really dunno a thing about t3 i started out in tp :/
    [ ms ]

I believe the midi setup page looks the same in both programs. Do you remember how you mapped each one as in channel assignment and shit like that. Basically I've been chugging through trial and error and so far nothing. So any guidance is appreciated.

are you setting them to output and putting the correct midi note in?
    [ ms ]

yea and then it doesn't work. And when I go back in to midi setup the bar is highlighted in red. Arghhh. This shit is driving me crazy. Does anyone have Traktor 3 .tks file that has working LEDs

Tech Convert

Below is a table that I used to help with getting the LEDS to work. For me, it was really annoying when I first tried setting the controller up.

Numark Stealth LEDs

If you want, you could take a look at my .tks file (more info)...it's not complete but it might be able to help you somehow but the LEDs work. I'd finish it but moved to Traktor Pro.
    gear: Pioneer DDJ-SR | HP DV6 | Serato DJ | Traktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

if it the same as the omni...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast