VCI-100 fw 1.4, and TSP2/TS2
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 fw 1.4, and TSP2/TS2

(Admins: if this is in wrong forum, apologies-please relocate)
    Hi all,
    It has been a while since I've used Traktor w/my Vestax VCI-100. I've since updated my Mac's operating system. I now am using 10.7.5, TSP 2.6.3, an NI Audio10 soundcard, and the Vestax VCI-100 w/1.4 firmware. It took me a while to update the soundcard drivers/firmware, and now I have sound. However, I cant seem to get my computer to see the Vestax controller. I used the VCI-100se v4.1 (T2) tsi, selected Vestax vci-100 under device setup, in-port, and out-port, and nothing. I used the setup wizard to select the vci-100, and still nothing. The Vestax is lighting up, and sending out signals.

Perhaps I'm missing a step?

Maybe I need to ask: does the VCI-100 work with TSP2/TS2? If so, which .tsi do I need to use? (I need basics, sometimes I sync, sometimes I beatmatch-I dont use samples/remix sets, but I do use FX) I don't feel comfortable doing any midi mapping. I understand the concepts but don't have time for the learning curve.
    If anyone can help answer these questions, it would be appreciated.
    (Admins: if this is in wrong forum, apologies-please relocate)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Would be good idea to try out different computer or USB cable too. I don't see why Traktor wouldn't recognize the unit unless the unit is defective or your drivers got all mess in operative system.

moved
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Would be good idea to try out different computer or USB cable too. I don't see why Traktor wouldn't recognize the unit unless the unit is defective or your drivers got all mess in operative system.
    Thanks for the reply. I tried the easier of the 2 suggestions-I swapped the cable. I feel like a goof Thanks again!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No worries mate, glad that sorted it!