HELP!!! Traktor Pro 2.6 - Newbie.. I mean newbie

Default HELP!!! Traktor Pro 2.6 - Newbie.. I mean newbie

Hi all, I am having trouble with trying to activate my Traktor Pro 2.6...

I have just brought a MC3000 and so downloaded the latest software. New to this world as I was getting bored of the guitar :-)...

ANyway, when loading up the software it states 3 things

Run Demo
    Buy
    Activate

When i click on activate it takes me across the the service centre but it then claims all products are registered??? Traktor Pro 2 doesnt show up under my products list and I am not asked for a serial number.

In my account in Native it states that i have downloaded the software but it remains un-registered :-(

Ah man all i want to do is start playing......

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am emailed support but I am hearing that they take an age..

Many thanks

Phil

I believe the Mc3000 comes with Traktor demo software. So in your case you either have to run it in demo mode or buy the software license.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

You have to buy it.

When you have you will set up a login for Native Instuments website and there you can register your products and get a serial etc
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.