serato DJ 1.5 - Pioneer DJM-SRT, - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    I'm glad Serato has finally caught up with Traktor after many many years being held back.

I also find it funny that Serato now has sync...

Time for Serato "purist" DJs to start using vinyl or STFU
    caught up? in what way? making one software that as controller and dvs suport??? mixvibes cross has it and i don't see nobody talk about them! but if you got gear made from the industry standard then you be the talk of the town!!! sorry but making a 900 nexus rip off with a serato sound card doesn't make caught up with traktor! with this pioneer only shows that laptop djing is the way to go!!! Rekordbox? xdj-r1? forget that!!! let's go Serato! it's way better and lucrative!!!!
    Sticking with traktor and not turning a sheep!!!! thank you very much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neogeo View Post
    caught up? in what way? making one software that as controller and dvs suport??? mixvibes cross has it and i don't see nobody talk about them! but if you got gear made from the industry standard then you be the talk of the town!!! sorry but making a 900 nexus rip off with a serato sound card doesn't make caught up with traktor! with this pioneer only shows that laptop djing is the way to go!!! Rekordbox? xdj-r1? forget that!!! let's go Serato! it's way better and lucrative!!!!
    Sticking with traktor and not turning a sheep!!!! thank you very much!!!
    too many exclamation marks bro.

stick with what you want no one is trying to convert you, this is just exciting for those who do use serato.

Tech Guru

^ haters gonna hate
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    I also find it funny that Serato now has sync...
    It also comes with an OFF buttons so it's not accessible

Keepin it real
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

What is up with the love between Serato and Pioneer? Been waiting since the SX came out for the Traktor version, yet here we are, almost a year later, still no official TSI, no DDJ-TX, but two brand new Serato based products...

In some way it's in Pioneer's interest to keep Serato and Traktor as big rivals by supporting both fairly equally... they know that as long as software wise there is division then hardware wise they are in a strong position to be the "industry standard" company.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    ^ haters gonna hate
    oh it's hate all right!! not because of Traktor but because in the caught up department Mixvibes cross is the closest to Traktor. however i can see this is great news for the serato guys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123