Let's do another Story Train

Default Let's do another Story Train

Alright nippers - let’s do another story train.

Here are the rules.

• The train starts with one sentence. The one I write. You’ll find it below.
    • You can add up to 3 sentences of your own.
    • Quote the last post so we keep the thread story in one piece.
    • You cannot go twice in a row.
    • Treat your contribution like you would a DJ set. Make sure it flows and builds on the what’s already been written while leaving room for the next person to add their own creativity.
    • This is not a democracy - any “And suddenly!” or completely foolish additions will be deleted

Dave had never been a fan of mustard so the fact that he was now slowly drowning in the stuff was especially vexatious.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by smiTTTen View Post
    Dave had never been a fan of mustard so the fact that he was now slowly drowning in the stuff was especially vexatious.
    So he carried on, struggling. Thoughts came in and compromised, But the fact that mustard was the main cause Linda stepped in.
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by tothecloudd View Post
    So he carried on, struggling. Thoughts came in and compromised, But the fact that mustard was the main cause Linda stepped in.
    Now Linda however, had her own Vices in life, namely in the form of mayonnaise, something she never shared with Dave. However a person struggling with condiment addiction was always going to be a recipe for disaster espessially as Dave was not a fan mayonnaise either.
    Last edited by deevey; 09-09-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Now Linda however, had her own Vices in life, namely in the form of mayonnaise, something she never shared with Dave. However a person struggling with condiment addiction was always going to be a recipe for disaster espessially as Dave was not a fan mayonnaise either.
    The condiments anonymous meeting was in an hour, yet the mustard situation was proving to be more of a problem than it was originally worth.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    The condiments anonymous meeting was in an hour, yet the mustard situation was proving to be more of a problem than it was originally worth.
    Unable to fight the urge, they went to costco to re-up. At the front door was former California Governor Schwarzenegger. Dave yells "get in ze Chopper!!!" and then

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    Unable to fight the urge, they went to costco to re-up. At the front door was former California Governor Schwarzenegger. Dave yells "get in ze Chopper!!!" and then
    As the yellow pair board their helicopter, the ex-governor asked "Where are you going?" "To Costco for condiments" they replied. "Great, can I get a lift? I need some more industrial sized jars of Miricale Whip" he said.

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    As the yellow pair board their helicopter, the ex-governor asked "Where are you going?" "To Costco for condiments" they replied. "Great, can I get a lift? I need some more industrial sized jars of Miricale Whip" he said.
    California Governor Schwarzenegger immediately shutdown all power from the chopper and replied with a serious expression "Do you even lift?". Confronted with such a straight forward question the yellow pair then consulted each other on how to respond appropriately. With a confused look on their face they then replied "with industrial sized jars of Miracle Whip?".
    Last edited by tothecloudd; 09-20-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: added quote
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Quote Originally Posted by tothecloudd View Post
    California Governor Schwarzenegger immediately shutdown all power from the chopper and replied with a serious expression "Do you even lift?". Confronted with such a straight forward question the yellow pair then consulted each other on how to respond appropriately. With a confused look on their face they then replied "with industrial sized jars of Miracle Whip?".
    "My kinda guys" the muscle bound ex-politician responds. He was feeling somewhat remorseful about his gas guzzling Hummer days, so dismounts the chopper and proceeds to power lift it all the way to Costco with the two friends inside. Once they get there however he bounds straight for the nearest bathroom, not noticing the female sign on the door. "Don't worry I'LL BE BACK!".

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    "My kinda guys" the muscle bound ex-politician responds. He was feeling somewhat remorseful about his gas guzzling Hummer days, so dismounts the chopper and proceeds to power lift it all the way to Costco with the two friends inside. Once they get there however he bounds straight for the nearest bathroom, not noticing the female sign on the door. "Don't worry I'LL BE BACK!".
    No sooner said, was he squashed by Happy Noodle Boy's nostril.

"Everybody! Say it with me and wiggle! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Look! David Hasselhoff can fly!
    Another victim of the unphatomable depts of my goiter. I have powers pinto beans can only dream of!" Happy Noodle Boy uttered and flew off.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

No sooner said, was he squashed by Happy Noodle Boy's nostril.

"Everybody! Say it with me and wiggle! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Look! David Hasselhoff can fly!
    Another victim of the unphatomable depts of my goiter. I have powers pinto beans can only dream of!" Happy Noodle Boy uttered and flew off.
    There was a green Slim all over the pavement. Unknown to most Happy Noodle boy had actually been infected by incurable Gigantic radioactive Avian Flu having gone swimming recently in a Fukushima reactor pool. The boy had gone a little bit Insane, lost all his hair and shadow governments were trying to contain the issue.