eBay Question

Thread: eBay Question

Default eBay Question

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry about that. I was going to buy a product from this guy and his reputation is really high, but prices very low. It seems a little sketchy and I was wondering if anyone knew if this person was legitimate and if anyone has ordered something and it has worked out, please let me know.

This is the profile: http://www.ebay.com/usr/jessedeanwax

Tech Guru

Looks legit. Prices don't look low at all to me.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Looks fine to me

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Prices look about right to me.

go to their feedback and check what they have previously sold, typically a dodgy will sell 100-400 $0.99 items to get good feedback then sell multiple expensive items at around a grand a pop. Paypal gives them 45 days to reply to any reports, by the time this happens your money is long gone and if they used fake credentials to create their profile they will just repeat the process again. Luckily for you the buyer you will get your money back after the 45 days has passed out of paypal's pocket, but you do have wait.

Buyer protection is a great thing. Never buy anything off ebay without paypal, no matter what the seller says or offers you in return for a bank or western union transfer, it's all bullshit and especially with western union when the money is sent there is no way to get it back, It's up to the banks discretion as to whether you will get anything back, I used to work for a bank and this type of stuff always came up, my bank gave the money back every time after about 3 months of persistence if you had no other similar claims in the last couple of years to protect their reputation.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

I've not bought from them myself (their shipping to the UK is ludicrously expensive) but I have seen plenty from Jesse Dean designs for at least a couple of years, because they do COOL sh*t.

They have a Facebook prescience, their stuff is sold through a store in the US, and there is a video from NAMM of Mixmaster Mike and Gaslamp Killer using Jesse Dean custom Techs.

I'd feel pretty confident buying from them myself...

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    go to their feedback and check what they have previously sold, typically a dodgy will sell 100-400 $0.99 items to get good feedback then sell multiple expensive items at around a grand a pop. Paypal gives them 45 days to reply to any reports, by the time this happens your money is long gone and if they used fake credentials to create their profile they will just repeat the process again. Luckily for you the buyer you will get your money back after the 45 days has passed out of paypal's pocket, but you do have wait.
    Happened to me with a pair of 'CDJ 2000s', see here:
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=75505
    My setup:
    MacBook Pro 15" 2012 w Traktor Scratch Pro + Traktor Audio 6 / 2x Pioneer CDJ 2000 NXS
    2x Technics 1200 MK2 / A&H Xone DB:4 / 2x KRK Rokit 5 RP2s

yeah i bought some of his wood trim pieces for maschine. He is definitely legit.