just wanted to give thanks to everyone at djtechtools and all its forum members
    Tech Convert

Default just wanted to give thanks to everyone at djtechtools and all its forum members

Everyone here in the forum and on the site have always been nothing but helpful. I dont post on the forum often but I do read through a lot and have always been able to get a good answer for any questions I've had. This site and forum has give me a lot of inspiration and I don't think I could have started djing without it. I started djing about 2 years ago now and still have so much more to Learn and experience. I may not have played at any clubs but I simply enjoy djing for myself and friends. I even got my first-ever tattoo as the pause-play buttons B-). So I just wanted to say that I appreciate everything you've done for myself and I'm sure many more people. I finally wanted to give the site some long over due thanks.

Tech Guru

It is a good forum. 2 years deep man, you should be good enough for the club. Get a job in a nightclub and start worming your way in, it's one of the best and guaranteed ways of doing it.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Right on brother, keep it up.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.