Scottish thread

Thread: Scottish thread

Default Scottish thread

Do we have any scottish folk on here? if so, who are you and where do you spin?
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Mentor

Me. Live in Livingston, I'll play anywhere that'll have me.......... Although house is my thing I'm mainly mobile but have just been offered my first residency - hoping it all comes together.

Whereabouts mate? i sometimes play for MANKY at grand central in livi

Tech Convert

I'm from Glasgow too! Don't play out much anymore, when i was in my teens/20's I played at loads of events/venues.

The Arches, Carling/o2 Academy, Braehead Arena, Archaos night club, The Big Joint, Soundhaus, Room at the top, Club Ice, Club Martell Royal Highland Ingilston and loads of other wee clubs around Scotland I cant' remember (you know it was hazy days on it back then )

Was mostly Bouncy/happy/uk hardcore and some hard house from 96 till 2008.

Some of the events, Coloursfest, BTTF, HTID, Fantasia, Fantasy Lands, Luminous, Hard to The Core, Addiction, Twisted and Brainfire, Reactor and loads of others.

Im getting old now lol, but I still do the odd thing. I still love my Hardcore but the whole things a bit stale now.

I'm also into a bit of house and I'm embarrassed to say I do like a wee bit of this EDM stuff..Sounds like slowed down hard style crossed with dub step and trance lol
    Pioneer CDJ 2000 nexus | DJM 2000 nexus | RMX 1000 | Alesis M1 Active 520 | HD 25ii originals | Technics 1200 x2 | ipad lemur and OSC | Macbook pro i7 quad core 8gb ram 512 ssd

Very nice mate bustve been a busy youth! Im Making my arches debut next month supporting PVD, cant fucking wait!

Tech Convert

Good show mate. It's a great party in the Arches, love the whole abandoned warehouse feel
    Pioneer CDJ 2000 nexus | DJM 2000 nexus | RMX 1000 | Alesis M1 Active 520 | HD 25ii originals | Technics 1200 x2 | ipad lemur and OSC | Macbook pro i7 quad core 8gb ram 512 ssd

I have a mate up that way who plays the arches now and again. Part of a duo called the Violet rockstars.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.