Non Certified Traktor Mixers
    Tech Mentor

Default Non Certified Traktor Mixers

I saw this on youtube, Someone using a non certified tractor mixer running dvs.. very cool.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this out with the vci400 ege. I bring this controller up specifically because of the firmware.

Please don't chop my head off for posting this. I own an audio 8 and am a proud paying customer.
    Last edited by padi_04; 09-14-2013 at 09:12 AM.

We dont talk about 'workarounds' here

inb4l
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

We don't HELP people with workarounds here There have been a few examples of people talking about it, mostly in the past before everyone realised that you need to play around with a hex editor to do it

In all seriousness, I've done this with a Hercules RMX, which is actually quite a nice little DVS platform. I imagine the Mk2 would be even nicer.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

anything is possble.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "