iPhone 5s, yay or nay? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yay

I went from 4 to 5 and it is insane how much better the phone is. So 4 to a 5S will be unreal. Make it happen.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Might as well get an android for half the price. Every iphone update makes it closer and closer to an android.

Sold!

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I was happy just to get ios7. Makes my 4 brand new again.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Might as well get an android for half the price. Every iphone update makes it closer and closer to an android.
    I disagree. The one thing that matters the most to me is fluidity and touch latency. And even with Butter and octacore processors, android still seriously lags behind iOS. So no to android for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    I was happy just to get ios7. Makes my 4 brand new again.
    7 killed my ipt battery... Happy i restored back to 6 while apple still signed its ipsw...
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    7 killed my ipt battery... Happy i restored back to 6 while apple still signed its ipsw...
    Had this problem. Adjusted my Location Services. Problem solved.

My 5s gets delivereed on wednesday, coming from a 4, cant wait
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

i work for Verizon cust care, i have to say wait for just one reason and thats the new tech there packing into these phones. thumb unlock is largely untested on this kind of device on this kind of scale, the a7 looks nice but no one is making 64 bit apps yet so its usefulness is limited at-least for the time being. and the overall camera improvements arr mehhhh,,,

there is some industry standard stuff that apple just wont pick up ether no usb, no sd card, no removable battery, no gorilla glass. make sure to get insurance so when you brake the screen you dont have to drop a extra 800 on a phone (insurance that cost 3 bucks more each month with a 50 dollar higher deductible than any other device)

to be honest its not a bad buy but i never advise anyone to buy a device within the first month of release, it like a beta period. when the 4s launched there was a huge issue with the software where the device would say it was on wifi but use you cell data up at the same time, bugs like these don't show up till half a million peeps use them for about a month and then it takes another month or so to get the correct stability patch out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast