login into maps, profile & forum
    Tech Mentor

Default login into maps, profile & forum

On the forum I´m automatically loggeg in, but on each visit on myDJTT profile and maps I have to manually sign in.

Can I connect my forum profile and my myDJTT profile and merge the login information (email & password x / username & password y)?
    I would like to be automatically logged in on myDJTT profile, maps and forum everytime I visit the site.
    Any hints?

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

I'm not sure why you have to log into myDJTT every time (maps,myDJTT and the store all share the same cookie) . It should remember you. Can you try clearing your cookies for djtechtools.com?

We can't merge the login systems at the moment because they are on separate databases and servers. One is written in PHP and one is written in Ruby. So, while it is technically possible to do this, it just isn't high enough on my priority list right now.

Tech Mentor

i deleted djtt cookies and restarted safari. had to re login (of course) in forum and mydjtt. when logged in now I can jump from profile to maps without any further logins. when I close safari and open it again, it automatically logs me into the forum. BUT to enter myDJTT I have to sign in again. it doesn´t remembers me.. is this normal or is there a checkbox that I maybe missed?

Another question:
    when I hit the edit button it deletes the text that i wanted to edit and give me a blank post..

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)