One sync button not working!

Default One sync button not working!

Ez

Ever since I have bought my VCI100 and traktor pro, deck A sync does not work. I got the LE overlay thinking this would sort it out, but it still doesn't work. It is half covered in yellow rather than full, I think this may be the problem.

Can any one help?

Cheers

Edan (sw1radio.co.uk sat 6-8GMT)

I have the same problem! And haven't got any help !!! if figure it out let me know!

Happy Mixing!
    2x Technics M5G :: Traktor 3.4/PRO2 :: Vestax VCI-100
    M-Audio Ultra :: Macbook Pro 13" 2010

Tech Mentor

Half yellow means the pitch range on the deck is not enough to sync to it's master (inrease the range or otherwise increase/ decrease the Master's BPM), try increasing/ decreasing the BPM on the master deck or the Internal BPM (which ever you are using as master)
    Also you might have a track which is not beatgrided, or at least you need to set at least one BeatGrid Marker/ Cue... from the top of my head these are the situations were this happens!

Z

Tech Guru

half yellow means "waiting" .. traktor has determined that it cannot sync and it will however automatically sync was soon as its possible. the common reason for this is indeed that the track has no beat grid setup yet.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Hi
    Thanks for your help. I have slightly worked it out. I just need to move the master over to deck b. My mates does it automatically i.e he doesn't have to click master it already knows. How do you make it do this as he doesn't remember

Thanks

Tech Guru

Open up the master clock panel (behind fx1) and set it to auto. this way traktor will select the current longest playing track as the new master whenever the current master is stopped.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Thanks so much...legend