Mapping Color Feedback to Maschine From Traktor Pro 2.6

Default Mapping Color Feedback to Maschine From Traktor Pro 2.6

So here's the deal.

I am attempting to create the mother of all Maschine Mappings for 4 Deck control over Traktor as well as the ability to toggle deck modes and the likes. All of this has gone smoothly with one problem. So far as color feedback to Maschine mk2 goes, it seems straight forward enough and I can get the controller to respond to whether a hotcue is a loop, cue or whatnot, whether the deck is playing or not, or the likes. The problem then is, if I switch to a different deck control, or switch to control Maschine beat production; then while in that alternative view change a control within the nolonger visible field the feedback "sticks" to the last known value (i.e. a track is playing in deck a [green led pad] and I switch to control deck b, then while in deck b turn off deck a via another controller, when returning to deck a the pad remains green rather then showing the updated red value.) Is there a way to reset or keep these feedback commands updated while switching between sections? I feel like there is something simple I am overlooking, but can't seem to figure it out...

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Tech Mentor

midi out->assigned button-> while (insert modifier ) is (insert action, or value)

Default Reset Command

Quote Originally Posted by no_rex4u View Post
    midi out->assigned button-> while (insert modifier ) is (insert action, or value)
    The problem I encountered with modifiers is they only work when a parameter within Traktor is changed (as was my first inclination and thing tried) and works for feedback when the controller is ready to receive that change information. What I am looking for is more of a "reset" or some such command in which the Maschine in midi mode seeks information from Traktor or updates itself, rather then waiting to load a new track or change a cue point. Alternatively a command to resend all output from Traktor would be nice.

Tech Mentor

modifiers can also be assigned to any part of your controller. (buttons/knobs/xypads)

everything else you explain doesn't sound possible.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Try refreshing output using a send monitor state command.