[House] Daily Crisis - Hour Long House Mix and Deeper and Deeper House Mix

Smile Daily Crisis - Hour Long House Mix and Deeper and Deeper House Mix

Hey! I'm Bud Doward or Daily Crisis and I live in the heart of Brighton. I'm 16 years of age and I have 2 years of DJing experience. The music I enjoy performing the most is House. However, I can play almost any genre depending on the crowd!

I've been DJing for 2 years and going through a lot of sub genres of dance music. I started off producing and mixing Dubstep and that then transitioned in to Drum and Bass. Shortly after that stage, my love for Trance and House music grew on me.

My biggest influences are Armin van Buuren, Disclosure, Fatboy Slim and Carl Cox.

Other than DJing, music has been a huge part of my life. I have been brought up to like music where my mum and dad would always go to festivals and gigs with me, and sometimes I even got to see them perform live whether it was DJing or in a band!

I have also played the drums since I was 11 years old and I still have my electric drum kit that I saved up and purchased from when I was 12. When I was 15, I completed a Grade 5 Music Theory test in Drumming.

Sorry for the essay, here are the mixes! Listen to them whilst you still can!

Daily Crisis - Hour Long House Mix
    http://www.mixcloud.com/DailyCrisis/...ong-house-mix/

Daily Crisis - Deeper and Deeper House Mix
    http://www.mixcloud.com/DailyCrisis/...per-house-mix/

Thanks for reading/listening,
    And keep spinnin'!

Many thanks,
    Bud "Daily Crisis" Doward
    Last edited by Daily Crisis; 09-24-2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Links weren't working