Pls help me for finding a PC software that can do remix + medley
    Tech Student

Default Pls help me for finding a PC software that can do remix + medley

Hi,

I am a starter with VCI-400 / NI Traktor and I liked to remix those 80s classic songs (Yazoo, Duran etc..) in my Windows system by using ACID Pro in the old days. And Recently, I'd like to resume my remix / medley hobby and I'd like to seek you guys' advises on choosing a software. Again, I will not use VCI-400 just hand editing.

The software should have multi-track (at least 4) which if I can lay song A on track-a and then lay song B on track-2... The software can auto sync the BPM for me. And also, if I wanted to create a medley, the software should have a tempo track for me to change tempo from 120 to 128 on bar 64 for instance.

I tried to search from the Internet for 3 days and I didn't find any DAW or software which can auto sync tracks automatically. Pls advise.

Regards!
    Cowby

None can sync perfectly straight off, but gridding only takes 2/3 minutes at a PUSH in ableton.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

i'd say ableton too
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

Nothing is nearly that simple nowadays. Closest thing I could think of would be getting an x1 and f1 from NI and doing live versions of mash ups with the remix decks in traktor.

Otherwise I would learn ableton!