How to buy region restricted tracks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default How to buy region restricted tracks?

There is way too much music restricted to where I live.
    How to I access this? I would pay much more to have this tracks, but I can't download them at beatport..
    Any ideas?
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

proxies + new account

i think, they may check the country your card is from, i couldn't shop at itunes for this reason (IIRC)

Have you tried other sources or looking for the same song released on a different label?

I see a lot of region restricted items at trackitdown, but sometimes they'll have the same song on another label that isn't restricted. Trackitdown really has a wide selection (on different labels, etc.) of a lot of the same music beatport does, plus they offer a "pro" discount for a monthly fee that will save you a boatload over beatport if you buy enough each month if you buy wav/aiff like me. (amount of savings probably depends on your exchange rate though)

find a friend that lives in the UK/US, Get them to buy the track, sned cash + they send file
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

^ good call
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Sort of be cool if people on here did that for each other... Like gifted each other songs. Photojojo (what's happened to him?) and I did that a couple of times when I wanted something only available in the states
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Ive done it with a few guys on here and vice versa, (though not much comes out in the UK before the US),

one or two guys on here ive had stuff shipped to their US address and theyve sent it to me because the seller refuses to ship to UK and its about 20% cheaper over there!

For Future reference...If you're "over the pond", I'd be willing to accept something in the U.S. and mail it to you as long as I've seen you on this site before. Hopefully you would reciprocate if there was something I needed from over seas.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    For Future reference...If you're "over the pond", I'd be willing to accept something in the U.S. and mail it to you as long as I've seen you on this site before. Hopefully you would reciprocate if there was something I needed from over seas.
    there are things that 'murica!' DONT make?!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by johney View Post
    proxies + new account

i think, they may check the country your card is from, i couldn't shop at itunes for this reason (IIRC)
    what are proxies?
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast