Anjunadeep Style Music - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

kind of....Kavinsky's stuff is a whole different breed though.

Tech Mentor

I fucking love that Anjunadeep comp. That Tom Middleton track is fire.

Ah yes, also loving what's coming out of the Anjunadeep camp these days. Had the chance to see Dusky in Phoenix last night in a small intimate club, was an awesome experience, they killed it.

Thats actually my style of play. Which I usually call real progressive house or deep progressive house to people. I build up from there from my sets to harder progressive house (Prydz style). Check out Silk records, great progressive house label that puts out some solid prog house.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by stevohill View Post
    Ah yes, also loving what's coming out of the Anjunadeep camp these days. Had the chance to see Dusky in Phoenix last night in a small intimate club, was an awesome experience, they killed it.
    Dusky was recently in NYC, unfortunately I couldn't make it.

Their upcoming Careless EP release solid. It was supposed to be out this Monday, now delayed til next Monday, the 30th.

OP might find some nice tracks in this mix.
    Sasha - August Mixmag mix

Anjunadeep have been creating music like this for an eternity. Im with Karlos, its a mix of deep/progressive house. Absolutely LOVE this stuff.

The Jayteck music podcast used to be all about this style of music, although that has changed slightly recently.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jody Wisternoff in Perth a few months ago and it was one of the best sets ive ever seen. He is a fucking cool guy as well!!

Check out all of the Anjunadeep albums. Anjunadeep 4 is my personal favourite. Jaytechs mix on that album is the epitome of the tunes I like.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Anjunadeep have been creating music like this for an eternity. Im with Karlos, its a mix of deep/progressive house. Absolutely LOVE this stuff.

The Jayteck music podcast used to be all about this style of music, although that has changed slightly recently.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jody Wisternoff in Perth a few months ago and it was one of the best sets ive ever seen. He is a fucking cool guy as well!!

Check out all of the Anjunadeep albums. Anjunadeep 4 is my personal favourite. Jaytechs mix on that album is the epitome of the tunes I like.
    The track on Anjunadeep 4 called "Beautiful Life" by Martin Roth, is just mind blowing, thats the track that got me started with Anjunadeep

Anjuna is an amaaazing label!
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    The track on Anjunadeep 4 called "Beautiful Life" by Martin Roth, is just mind blowing, thats the track that got me started with Anjunadeep
    And I can see why. Thats a beautiful track!!! That whole album is off the scale.

Check out: Answer 42, Kobana, suspect 44, zack roth, Fon Leman, Shingo Nakamura, sergey Tkatchev. All of that 'sound'.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Guru

Didn't realise Lane 8 was in there, only stuff I'd heard of them prior was this (which kicks ass)

Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast