Finding ways to Afford DJ Equipment, Help & advice needed - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

this thread is gold
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

We have had a couple of good ones lately, eh?
    Transcendent Tuesdays weekly DNB on www.KRISISDnB.com 8:30-10pm UK time.

ask your mom to buy your s4 since obviously she can afford to get you guys to miami.

if not get a used numark mixtrack for less than $100. at least you wont be hitting the wrong button.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bodhisattva View Post
    I've already done that, the most annoying thing about it is that sometimes I hit the wrong key while I'm recording and fuck the whole mix up, I've had to repost on of my mixes several times because I pushed the wrong key while mixing. It works, but it has it's disadvantages.
    How are you expecting to get paying gigs when you admit to regularly making mix-killing mistakes during your sets? Seriously, I genuinely want to know what you feel makes you special enough at this stage to receive compensation for this. If you can't answer that, you arent ready.

buy a cheap controller to get you started until you can afford to upgrade, like everyone else
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

go buy a usb keyboard and learn to map.... cheapest midi controller you can buy "_" knob twistin is overrated

^ BoOm

i played many a party with just a keyboard and mouse

exhibit A

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

@ Jester...LOVE the keyboard overlay, where did you buy it?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

Well miami is a different occasion since it is going to be the first set of concerts of my choice. I've never been to any concerts of the artists I like, I was limited on my music when I was younger. I could only listen to rock music, which didn't make me too happy, I also wanted to listen to other sorts of music, I finally got to during the summer of 2010 I believe. I've been listening to mainly EDM since then. But I have messaged a plan to my parents to see if I can get the S4 and then pay them back later
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    @ Jester...LOVE the keyboard overlay, where did you buy it?
    the most expensive double sided tape and cartridge paper money can buy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast