Possibly Huse Problem

Default Possibly Huse Problem

Hey all! I need some fast help.

I recently got a residency at a college night club. (whee! Seriously though, it's great.) There is a private event tonight for a local bank branch's awards night. It's a 20-50 year old spread and I'm club DJ. I found this out on fairly short notice that it'll be an 'older' crowd thank what I tune my style for. I have ProgHouse, ElectroHouse, some Top 40, TechHouse and things like that. What the hell should I do tonight?! I am totally panicking as I am not this kind of DJ, but I still want this to be a fun event for the crowd. HALP.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

I always find disco house is good for events where theres a really wide age range, literally everyone digs it
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Tech Guru

In the UK we have a compilation series called the NOW! that's what I call music that essentially compile the last three months of pop into two discs, obviously in America the songs would be different but surely there would be some similar compilation, I would suggest having those at hand. Also, all the cheesy party tracks are going to be needed, nothing beats the "final hour cheese marathon", the more cheddar the better!
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Mentor

I have a chill out / funk (and stuff) set that I generally play for those occasions. I sneak in a few house tracks though...
    This one is golden everytime

this one is good too.

I usually play this one too

Hope that helps

Classic 80's goes over well with that age range. Or some good current remixes of 80's tunes. Also look at the mobile beat top 100.

80's = blue monday. works everytime