Hi,

I'm currently looking to upgrade my Stanton Trackmaster v3s to something more Hi-fi. I'm mainly looking to use these carts for mixing mainly house and old disco, and listening to to jazz records, not scratching. For that reason i think elliptical are the best way to get a better sound out of my records. I'm using Technics Sl-1200s so i know i'm not going to get true audiophile sound out of them, but i'm sure i can get a richer sound that what i've currently got. If anyone owns any of these needles, or could recommend any other ones please let me know!

The main ones i've been looking at are:

Stanton Groovemaster v3, i've seen that these are an elliptical version of the ones i've got now, has anyone had these?

The nightclub mkII Es are meant to be a good standard, but how do they compare to something like the AT95Es from audio technica. These are more hi-fi carts than dj carts but i hear they are fine for mixing and give a good sound quality.

The Grado dj200i are meant to have amazing sound quality according to Mr. Scruff. But i have also seen some people saying that they are immensely fiddly and can hum on the 1210s.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!