Komplete Audio 6 without an external mixer

Default Komplete Audio 6 without an external mixer

I'm quite new here and this is going to be my first topic so pardon me if I've opened it in the wrong section.

I've got an external mixer Allen & Heath Xone DB2 with 2 x KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitor Speakers where I live and 2 x KRK Rokit 8 Studio Monitor Speakers at my parents place.

I'm going to upgrade my notebook anytime soon when the new macbook pro with OS Mavericks comes out and thinking of getting a Traktor Scratch Audio 6 and Komplete Audio 6.

The main reason why I'm thinking about Komplete Audio 6 beside the Scratch Audio 6 is that I might use that Audio Interface with KRK Rokit 8-s when I'm at my parents place, so that I don't have to carry with me my Allen & Heath Xone DB2 Mixer there. So:

1. Can I play tracks with Traktor Software and Komplete Audio 6 WITHOUT having a mixer through my KRK Speakers?

2. Komplete Audio 6 has 4 line outputs, are they balanced outputs? If yes, Can I connect 4 KRK Studio Monitor Speakers at the same time with TRS jack to jack cables and play tracks via Traktor Software?

3. Can I just play songs using iTunes with Komplete Audio 6 and KRK Speakers?

Any help would be appreciated much.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes
    1210s - DJM-909 - MBP 13" - A6 - http://martinoscarsson.com

Quote Originally Posted by hest View Post
    1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes
    /thread
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

the big volume knob at the top controls the main out 1/2 volume only. you may be able to bypass it with the software control panel but not sure- only mention that since it would make setting levels a bit of a pain if you were trying to get multiple outputs into an external mixer and accidentally hit the knob or something.

thank you guys

thank you guys