Traktor library collapse issue

Default Traktor library collapse issue

Having problems with my library in Traktor collapsing back to what it starts out at (all folders closed). I don't think it's my mapping because if I leave traktor open, I always find it later that way. It happens randomly. Sometimes within minutes and sometimes an hour into a set. I'm clueless. It almost seems like the hard drive is refreshing but idk.

Any help would be great. Thanks

It only happens if you plug in a flash drive or hard drive or insert a cd, I guarantee that's what's happening

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    It only happens if you plug in a flash drive or hard drive or insert a cd, I guarantee that's what's happening
    Thats exactly what it felt like. I was convinced it wasn't that because its a Mac Book Air so no CD drive and both my USB ports had controllers plugged in.

I think I found what the issue is though... Dropbox. I left the internet off the browser in Traktor expanded for a day while at work and came back find everything how I left it. I think Dropbox is syncing (I have several shared folders with others who can update them whenever) and the hard drive is thinking that it's being "plugged in".

Good Call. Think I got a handle on this one. Thanks