Traktor Knob "normalling"

Post Traktor Knob "normalling"

Hi,
    I'm completely remapping my hercules mk4 in traktor. It's a small controller so I really want to maximize the functionality of my EQ knobs. I want to use the knobs to effect Deck AB EQ, Deck CD EQ, and FX parameters depending on the value of a modifier. My problem is whenever I switch from one parameter to another, and then go back to the previous parameter, my knobs are in different spots from where I last had them, so as soon as I touch them the value in traktor is going to jump to match the knob and then continue following it. Is there any way to be able to "normal" my knobs to where the traktor settings are before actually using them to set the values?
    For example, I've cut my mid EQ on Deck A to 9 o clock. I then jump to Deck C and use the same knob to turn up the mids to 3 o clock. When I go back to controlling Deck A's EQ, I want the value in traktor to stay fixed at nine o clock, until I turn my controllers knob to nine o clock as well. Once that's done, traktor then follows the value of my knob.

I already tried to post this once and I don't think it went up, but if there are two threads from me with this same question I apologize

You can change to soft take over in your mapping. Go to the control in your mapping, at the bottom, right above invert, check the box.

With soft take over you move the knob, but the software control will not move until the hard ware knob matches it's position.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 10-07-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    You can change to soft take over in your mapping. Go to the control in your mapping, at the bottom, right above invert, check the box.

With soft take over you move the knob, but the software control will not move until the hard ware knob matches it's position.
    Thanks! I figured that it would make sense to have a feature like that for mapping, just not sure where to find it.