Vestax VCM-100 in Live.

Default Vestax VCM-100 in Live.

Anyone ever mapped one of these for Live?

I do a lot of mixing at work during breaks so Im looking for something small do do some simple stuff with. Right now I am using a midifighter pro which isnt bad. 2 faders and 2 pots make simple AB mixing do-able. Doing a search on the net does not come up with much in regards to this controller and Live. Only traktor. Thoughts?

You will probably need to map it yaself mate.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

There's better much controllers out there for live,

If you need something to multipurpose that has live templates/scripts and can be used with other "regular" dj software I'd consider a Twitch instead.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    There's better much controllers out there for live,

If you need something to multipurpose that has live templates/scripts and can be used with other "regular" dj software I'd consider a Twitch instead.

I'm not looking for any of this really. I was going to make a script myself and all I use is live.

Like I said in the OP, just looking for something small that I can take to work and mix with through headphones.

EDIT

As for there being better controllers for live, I'm aware of this. I own an APC40, OmhRGB slim and a few different MIDI fighters. I just work over 85 hours a week and need a controller that fits that niche.
    Last edited by William Gibson; 10-09-2013 at 08:23 AM.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by William Gibson View Post
    I'm not looking for any of this really. I was going to make a script myself and all I use is live.

Like I said in the OP, just looking for something small that I can take to work and mix with through headphones.

EDIT

As for there being better controllers for live, I'm aware of this. I own an APC40, OmhRGB slim and a few different MIDI fighters. I just work over 85 hours a week and need a controller that fits that niche.
    Dude sincere apologies, I kept seeing VCI-100 and was like "wtf"

The VCM should be handy enough to map functions to.

Dare I say it .. what about a K2 ?

Well I ended up picking up a new VCM-100 for $140 shipped. This thing is built like a tank first of all. Im really happy with the purchase for what its for. Great compact controller that is really over built.