Looking for some music suggestions

Default Looking for some music suggestions

I love Knife Party and the kind of music they make. However, I can't DJ solely Knife Party

Therefore, looking for similar music at 128bpm that would generally mix well. Dug through Beatport etc but thought I'd try here for some suggestions of new and good stuff to discover.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Beatport offers plenty, we can't decide for you. You've already got the lemons, just make the lemonade already baby.

Tech Guru

With pitch control...every song can be 128bpm. Of course, some will bend better than others.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Beatport should have plenty of stuff similar to knife party. Pick a particular song from Knife Party on Beatport, then scroll down to see what others have bought that bought that song.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Beatport offers plenty, we can't decide for you. You've already got the lemons, just make the lemonade already baby.
    hahaha love this