Midi fighter and Mixtrack Pro, Duel Usage?

Default Midi fighter and Mixtrack Pro, Duel Usage?

I bought a Midi Fighter recently to maybe pair with my old yet working Mixtrack Pro.

They both work by themselfs in Traktor pro 2.

Am i able to use them both at the same time. (e.g. The mixtrack from the mixing and the midi fighter for effects and cue points.)

-Stillo

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Yup, as long as the mappings for both units are correctly imported. Import the MF mapping first. Use the large import button for the midifighter because this option allows you to import necessary effect settings along with controller mappings. Then add your mixtrack .tsi using the device menu.

Duel between Midi Fighter and a Mixtrack Pro ... mixtrack certainly has the size advantage ... But the midi fighter would last longer, the tough little bugger

Sorry, but when the hell are kids these days going to learn the difference between DUAL and DUEL??????!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    Duel between Midi Fighter and a Mixtrack Pro ... mixtrack certainly has the size advantage ... But the midi fighter would last longer, the tough little bugger

Sorry, but when the hell are kids these days going to learn the difference between DUAL and DUEL??????!!!???
    This is the first time i have ever seen someone mispell dual lmao. Its not common like there, there and they're

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post

Ok, ok, sorry. I'm dyslexic, you could just say rather than go along with it. You knew what i meant anyway.