need helpp hooking up a 92, 2 X1 and a Mashine + Audio 10
    Tech Wizard

Default need helpp hooking up a 92, 2 X1 and a Mashine + Audio 10

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this stuff.

I have been playing around with an S4 for nearly 2 years now. I have played a few gigs there and there...

I just got a used 92, bought 2X1 and already had Maschine. I also invested in an audio 10 but my problem is that I have for the moment absolutely no clue how to plug them.

I am still waiting on the audio 10 though which means I didn't get a chance to try to plug everything together.

Before I start what do I need to know? What cables to I need to buy? and if you have a clue on what I need to do, please let me know, that would help me greatly

Many thanks yall,

Cheers,

J.

Assuming you wish to mix externally (you bought a mixer so i'm guessing yes) with the audio 10 you have 5 stereo outs so you can mix 4 decks externally with the 92, get 5 or 6 RCA cables (4 for mixing, 1 for recording and 1 spare) and you are good to go.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The Audio 10 comes with all the RCA cables you need.

Tech Wizard

6 cables ok, but how do I plug maschine and 2 x1s on my computer assuming that I only have 2 usb ports. On this document see setup number 3 : http://www.native-instruments.com/en...etup-examples/ maschine isn't plugged on the computer... Do I need a usb hub ? Is that going to affect my latency or anything? Also what is the right setup to use the send return possibilities offered by the 92? Many thanks for your help guys!

Tech Wizard

Hi again,

Why is that guy using Jackrouter?

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/t2_maschine_ta10.aspx

Many thanks for your help.

I received the Audio 10 and I have all the cables needed.

Cheers,

J.