How to do a contest?
    Tech Guru

Default How to do a contest?

I am basically doing a giveaway contest for some headphones. The headphones are Sullcandy Hesh 2s and basically
    you just have to like my fb page and like the picture or share it.

1395184_526585004101620_1553564885_n.jpg

I figured it prob would be kind of slow buts like not going at all.

i need some feedback if anyone has ever done something similar.

I did something similar to this a while back with an iPod giveaway. I put up the pic to like & share to win.

To get people to get involved with the giveaway I shared it as much as possible through all my social media, personal and public. I also put it out on some of the forums I frequent. I guess i was lucky as i did get a good response.

One thing to remember with a giveaway is that they would be liking your page only for the headphones, not for YOU. Personally I would prefer people to like my page cos of my music and content and ME, not cos I was giving something away, but it is a start to try and build up some kind of fan base, thats hoping that they still like your page after the giveaway.

Good luck!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Guru

I know what you mean but hopefully, by people liking my page I can get to show them more about me.
    Lately tho, it seems my pages will get more response when the posts are not about my music, so like a picture of cat or a vine or some thing more ordinary, so idk....