How Do You Do Your Digital Crate Digging?

Default How Do You Do Your Digital Crate Digging?

Just wondering what services, sites, methods, routines etc other people use. Reason I am asking is that I find it tough to be structured with it and end up digging into Spotify's related artists until I get lost and forget that I was looking for tunes to buy etc.

Just wondering how you keep focus, what you use, what you look for, what are your indicators for a good tune etc (which I know can be somewhat subjective)?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

i find a track i like in a digital store > listen to other tracks on the release > check the people who bought this also bought/stuuf you might like/more from same label and repeat

I use beatport and traxsource charts. I also watch other dj's I like doing youtube mixes (boilerroom etc)