[Electro] Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Kwal Bootleg)

Default Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Kwal Bootleg)

Only the 3rd track I've worked on so far, so it's nothing close to being any good. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

If you like it, you can download it for free

Tech Mentor

well I'd disagree when you say it's far from being any good lol. You started with a legendary track (don't judge me the 80s were awesome). You kept the main theme and managed to tweak it. I just think instrument selection and smoother transitions would have made it better. Aside from that, a little polishing wrt the mix would def help. It's got a good groove.

Also, If I'm not mistaken there's a sample from the original. The tab/transcription is probably accessible so as to go out and freak the original riff to your hearts content.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggChev View Post
    well I'd disagree when you say it's far from being any good lol. You started with a legendary track (don't judge me the 80s were awesome). You kept the main theme and managed to tweak it. I just think instrument selection and smoother transitions would have made it better. Aside from that, a little polishing wrt the mix would def help. It's got a good groove.

Also, If I'm not mistaken there's a sample from the original. The tab/transcription is probably accessible so as to go out and freak the original riff to your hearts content.
    Thanks for the reply, bud. I'm still getting to learn Sylenth so I'm sure over time my instruments and sounds will become much more appealing. Plus I want to get away from using samples.. I'd like to create all sounds on my own. As far as mastering, I'm a serious noob, but not oblivious, I'll get it with practice

I just had a real hard time trying to warp this vocal... It would not work for me, that's why I barely used it lol.