imaschine - i love you but sweetheart, you need to grow up!

Default imaschine - i love you but sweetheart, you need to grow up!

Here’s my issue. I love iMaschine. Like REALLY love it. It’s the one piece of kit that I can pick up at any time (although it’s almost always late at night after everyone is in bed). I have the bunch of other great kit but demanding job and family commitments mean I simply don’t have time to devote days or even hours to locking myself away and “creating”. iMaschine gives me what I need. Well almost. I’m not looking to squeeze a ridiculous amount of functionality into an ios app but I do want the ability to create longer tracks and have a more ability to edit and mix. The problem is iMaschine seems to have remained in stasis for forever. So here are my questions.

• Does anyone know if NI plans to do ANYTHING with iMaschine?
    • Is NI planning on something to replace it?
    • Is there anything on the market for the iPhone or iPad that I should be looking at?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by smiTTTen View Post
    Here’s my issue. I love iMaschine. Like REALLY love it. It’s the one piece of kit that I can pick up at any time (although it’s almost always late at night after everyone is in bed). I have the bunch of other great kit but demanding job and family commitments mean I simply don’t have time to devote days or even hours to locking myself away and “creating”. iMaschine gives me what I need. Well almost. I’m not looking to squeeze a ridiculous amount of functionality into an ios app but I do want the ability to create longer tracks and have a more ability to edit and mix. The problem is iMaschine seems to have remained in stasis for forever. So here are my questions.

• Does anyone know if NI plans to do ANYTHING with iMaschine?
    • Is NI planning on something to replace it?
    • Is there anything on the market for the iPhone or iPad that I should be looking at?
    You could try Beatmaker 2.

also the new novation launchpad app, is a really sick tool, especially is you import your own samples.

beatmaker 2 is pretty much the business for ipad, its about as full featured as you can get for an app,PLUS its compatible with audiobus meaning you can pipe audio from other audio bus compatible apps into audio channels within beatmaker.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Beatmaker is looking like the way to go. Just finished reading the manual.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.