Anyone who understands Aggregate Devices on Mac
    Tech Guru

Default Anyone who understands Aggregate Devices on Mac

Looking to setup my DJIO as an aggregate device, however it doesn't show up in the aggregate devices menu, even though it shows up in every other menu pertaining to audio devices (sounds and the audio midi menus). Is there anyone who can help or refer me to somewhere I could find help for this issue?
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Doesn't show up on that screen ?

Tech Guru

yea that is correct, all i see are the built in mic, the line in and the line out, all standard interface stuff only, no mention of the DJIO there. I tried calling numark, but the guy was like "oh that is everything you need" after I explained that this wasn't the soundcard he was like oh well you just select both audio devices in the program. I was like traktor can't do this hence aggregate, and just said thanks i gotta go. I don't even know why I called.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Tech Guru

Im ressurecting this as I have the same problem, my Numark DJIO does not appear when I try to create an Aggregate Device...

Any ideas of what should I do?
    It appeared one time, but it's not appearing anymore

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

DJIO cannot be used as an aggregate device on a Mac at all, not since leopard anyhow.

As far as I was aware the drivers never allowed it. Its also a complete mess on Lion, will not work correctly unless plugged in during boot, which is why I sold mine.

OS X Drivers exist for it and it's made by someone other than NI, Avid*, or Apogee. That means it doesn't work.

*: Note, M-Audio does not count as Avid in this context.

paging paddy to the courtesy phone ..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

OS X Drivers exist for it and it's made by someone other than NI, Avid*, or Apogee. That means it doesn't work.
    The OSX drivers do work correctly on Snow Leopard/Leopard, but do not allow aggregation of the card. I know its noted somewhere in the Numark documentation as well.

A conversion if the driver PKG is required to install on lion.

That's been my experience.

I'm told MOTU drivers are also fine, but I haven't experienced them. I'm sure there are others. But it's not worth it for my money.