DJay 3.0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJay 3.0

Tech Guru

Default DJay 3.0

what a release .. cue points, looping, midi learn (finally works with iTM DJ!), more effects .. same easy UI low price of 50 USD (50% off for upgraders) check the review here:
    http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/djay.php
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

I just saw a youtube of a guy scratching using this software.
    DLing the demo as i type this.

Thought i would come and search for it here.

Is there a TSI for it by any chance?

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

they bundle mappings for tons of controllers. there is also midi learn capability. not sure if it supports export of mappings.
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

YAY!

Its a lonely Xmas for me.....staying in with the missus (who doesn;t celebrate)...so i have something to keep me busy!

Here is the clip of the guy using it with the VCI-100 scratching ...sounding pretty good to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6mhBqTU0Tc
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

I see They have a pic of the overlay for the VCI-100 too on Skratchworx.

TIGHT!

EHHH... how the hell he can be that tight with a vci.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

Tech Guru

there is one interesting mode on the Djay where it will automatically move the cross fader according to the rhythm of the track playing on the other deck. yet another level of automation to let n00bs sound sorta pro.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    there is one interesting mode on the Djay where it will automatically move the cross fader according to the rhythm of the track playing on the other deck. yet another level of automation to let n00bs sound sorta pro.
    if you're implying automated scratch gestures that is fucking weeaaaaaaaak on vestax's part
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phormula1.8T View Post
    if you're implying automated scratch gestures that is fucking weeaaaaaaaak on vestax's part
    Vestax dont make DJAY , Algoriddim make it.

Also the feature is more of an auto-crossfader. It only kicks in when you scratch. Basically its one handed scratching.

K

oh yeah thats true, is that a software capability or hardware function for the vestax spin? one hand scratching....so basically all the hard stuff gets done for you..
    P.S.oops thats a vci100 not a spin in the video so it has to be software loljkgais
    Last edited by Phormula1.8T; 12-24-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: answered own question
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast