The Vestax R3 Rotary Mixer

Default The Vestax R3 Rotary Mixer

maybe some of you have heard of the legendary Vestax R3 mixer.

its pretty rare and you or me will probably never see a live one.

Not sold on the states but apparently in Japan.

If you want one its gonna cost ya $4000

the following is the email I received from vestax

Hi Devin,

Thank you for your inquiry. AM&S is no longer the distributor for Vestax, so they forwarded your email to us.

The R3 is available in Japan and we are able to get it for you for $3,999.99 (plus tax if you are in California).

Please let me know if you would like to order it, I can send you an order form via email.

Best Regards,

Laurent Cohen

www.vestax.com

I hate you guys...

I never even heard or seen a rotary mixer before I saw one on here about a month ago. After that I mapped my MFP in ableton and used the 2 pots as faders and fell in love. I like mixing with rotaries SO much more than faders. Now I want to purchase a real mixer with rotaries. The A&H DB4 with rotaries but thats pretty overkill for someone that has only been mixing one year now...

I can't find the sync button, screw that crap.

oh by the way...... its all analogue hehe

I would be pretty happy with a rotary Empath
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by William Gibson View Post
    I hate you guys...

I never even heard or seen a rotary mixer before I saw one on here about a month ago. After that I mapped my MFP in ableton and used the 2 pots as faders and fell in love. I like mixing with rotaries SO much more than faders. Now I want to purchase a real mixer with rotaries. The A&H DB4 with rotaries but thats pretty overkill for someone that has only been mixing one year now...
    You can swap the line faders and effects dry/wet knob for that rotary feel....
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Default Saw one at the Vestax2thecore retail showcase room in LA!

I recently Saw one at the at the newly opened Vestax store in LA on Melrose and Fairfax! So nice,I want one!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyharry671 View Post
    I recently Saw one at the at the newly opened Vestax store in LA on Melrose and Fairfax! So nice,I want one!
    I have that Mixer from the Vestax store -- we were a Vestax Dealer in NJ before Vestax went under (although we have heard the company will be back in 2015 with new products!) --- so anyways, I bought for our shop - it is an open box. The front panel has a slightly bent corner and a chip on it about 1/8 th the size of a finger nail. Otherwise the mixer is in perfect shape, comes with a original box, instructions, power supply etc ...

Anyone wants it, I'm thinking 2749.00 USD takes it.

If anyone is interested in our shop -- we are on eBay at www.DoomSystem.com -- also we are on Amazon

Lastly -- I have a couple of Vestax PMC-500 mixers -- very nice!!! One brand new and one open box -- anyone interested please email me through eBay. These items are not up in our eBay shop since they are special one time deals.

We are official dealers for Rane, Allen & Heath Zone, Ortofon, Reloop, KRK, Stanton, Cerwin Vega, Decksavers, DJ Tech ... etc ..

I saw this convo about the R-3 and had to chime in! Secretly I am hoping nobody buys it and it winds up in my studio