Vertual dj 7.0

Thread: Vertual dj 7.0

Default Vertual dj 7.0

Morning chaps,first time up here so be gentle loll.
    I have Vertual dj 7.0,i run it with my Hercules,all function well except the Autobeat on Vertual,it syncs well enough,but when you right click nada nothing nowt.
    In the Skins there are various 7.0 variants and 1-,5.0 skin,that skin works well enough it's the 7.0 i have the problem with.

Could anyone please advise.

can you try to explain your problem a little more clearly... what do you mean by autobeat?
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Default Vertual dj 7.0

On your vdj you have a SYNC control which allings the bpm to the other deck.If however you want to run your deck to match the beat on the other deck you right click the SYNC to run in unison with the other deck.I have done this before with other VDJ softwear.

Thank you.

Default Vertual dj 7.0

1/ The SYNC controls to the right of the play conrol.
    2/ Click the SYNC to match the BPM of the other deck.
    3/Right click same SYNC to BEAT MATCH (Auto Beat)to play the song instantly synchronized with the other deck.

Mine wont do #3,my earlier versions of vdj would.

Thank You.

If you're starting out being a DJ, convert to Traktor before it is too late. Although, yes it is all about personal preference, it may save your ass in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

Default vertual dj 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Crisis View Post
    If you're starting out being a DJ, convert to Traktor before it is too late. Although, yes it is all about personal preference, it may save your ass in the future
    Been using vdj for a few yrs and am h`ppy a pig in....,my database of oldskool funk jazz disco is huge,and in the main i run loosless,to re configure the Data with bpms cue points key etc would be a bind.

jUST MIFFED ALL THE SKINS 6.0 AND ABOVE WONT bEAT LOCK WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE LAP TOP.

Cheez Geez.