Thoughts on 2013-2014 NBA season?
    Schalenberg

Default Thoughts on 2013-2014 NBA season?

It's going to be an exciting season with all the changes teams have made. Looking for the Heat to three-peat, but also expect Houston, New Orleans, and Chicago to have great seasons. Thoughts?

I think I need to find a way to watch NBA in the UK (for free).

I'm playing 2 nights a week now, and would love to be able watch some of the NBA matches.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Schalenberg

Is there the NBA TV channel over there? They show new and day-old games all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    I wonder why you didn't mention Lakers in your post, they are a top side and they can beat any team on their day.
    2004 called, they totally back you up on that.

However, 2013 disagrees - the Lakers are in trouble this season, and this is coming from a long-term fan of them - they haven't added anything in the pre-season, lost DH and who knows how Kobe will be after that injury?

This season will be a 3-peat by the Heat I believe - I just don't understand how their salary cap can be legal, they have an insane roster and the adding of people like Greg Oden makes them even deeper at each position, its insane.

Rose looked rusty as hell (as expected) last night but the quality of the Heat, the speed they get to the other end of the floor after a turnover and the quality of their finishes means they are so hard to beat.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Schalenberg

Haha! Lakers whooped up on the Clips last night though. Pretty impressive. Rose has that speed still; I'm rooting for him, but the Bulls can suck it. As for the Heat's salary cap, they released Mike Miller to alleviate some stress in that area. Players also receive a lot less financially in order to play on a championship team (Ray Allen, for example). My vote is on the Heat, as well, for another ring.

Yeah last night was an amazing night of basketball - Sixers rookie Michael Carter-Williams just came HARD, amazing debut....Dwight looked super nice in Houston, like the Howard of old.

And yeah, I know alot of the Heat bench has taken veteran minimum to get a ring but still....it's so deep now it's wild.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Schalenberg

Sixers whooped us, aside from that insane 3rd quarter scoring fiasco. 26 rebounds for Howard! Asik had 14! Insane! I feel like it's anyone's game this season. Then again, it's only the second day of regular season. I'm excited, what can I say.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    + Lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post

I'm playing 2 nights a week now, and would love to be able watch some of the NBA matches.
    it's where i get my american football when i cant get the game locally...

wiziwig
    Last edited by keithace; 11-03-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal