Vestax VCI 300 doesn't work with NI Traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Vestax VCI 300 doesn't work with NI Traktor

Hallo everyone, im new guy in the forum. I thnik the forum is very cool and so nice. My problem is: i need a good TSI file, for synchronize my VCI-300 with NI Traktor. It's a very big problem for me, because ITCH is too basic. Help me please... Sry for my english but i'm bulgarian.

itch is basic.. but still nice!!

and yes even i have problems running the vci 300 with traktor pro.. still on the lookout for a nice tsi file.. hopefully soon...

right now there are a few tsi files around the forum.. get them and try them! good luck!
    MBP 13", VCI 300, Itch 2.2, TSP 1.2.4, VCI 400 EGE, TSP 2.6, HD 25

Tech Convert

Is there any original TSI/TSK mapping files and if arent, please tell me the best working at the moment, because i so boring of ITCH :@. I test some different mappings, but they're not good (i havent the best of controller - led lights, effects, and etc.) Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by ahih View Post
    Is there any original TSI/TSK mapping files and if arent, please tell me the best working at the moment, because i so boring of ITCH :@. I test some different mappings, but they're not good (i havent the best of controller - led lights, effects, and etc.) Please help me
    Just curious, what about itch bores you other than the lack of effects?
    Numark NS7 | Asus U81A - C2D 2.1ghz 4gb 320gb | Serato Itch | Traktor Pro | Homework Help

Tech Convert

Effects, also there is no snap mode. I don't like the view of itch :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by ahih View Post
    Effects, also there is no snap mode. I don't like the view of itch :eek:
    I used to not like the view in itch either, but after using it for a month, I really like it better than traktor. Side by side color coded waveforms are nice. Much better than using the phase meter IMO. The interface isn't as polished as Traktor though.
    Numark NS7 | Asus U81A - C2D 2.1ghz 4gb 320gb | Serato Itch | Traktor Pro | Homework Help

Let me know if you find a good mapping? I'm not crazy about Itch after using Traktor for 2 years. Was using a vci-100 and now have the 300. Mappings I have found are...ok...but not good enough to play live.

Tech Wizard

vci-300 for traktor pro

maybe this will work? i found the thread in the controller mappings forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko1231 View Post
    Was using a vci-100 and now have the 300. Mappings I have found are...ok...but not good enough to play live.
    what do u think of the swtich from vci 100 to the vci 300?? worth it? not worth it? like to hear some of ur experiences with the vci 100 vs vci 300.. cheers!!
    MBP 13", VCI 300, Itch 2.2, TSP 1.2.4, VCI 400 EGE, TSP 2.6, HD 25

I have tried all the mappings that are about and they are all not that very good to be honest

Theres still some compatibility issues with scratch mode too even in TPro 1.2 (where the VCI-300 was MENT to work) >=(

If anyone can get a compelling scratch performance i want to know about it ! I have tried pretty much everything, my VCI-100 gets a better overall performance than my VCI-300. The main issue is with throws, if your holding your hand on the platter the scratching is fine - but try and do a backspin..... complete no go. Still working on sorting this out, but it is not looking very good currently.

I have both the VCI-100 and the VCI-300, currently id be sticking with the VCI unless jog wheels and pitch faders are of the absolute highest priority to you, even higher than FX and decent looping (which i would wager is more important for general mixing). That said once we have this VCI-300 Traktor Pro nut cracked and the DJTT mapping is out, its going to be some close competition !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast