San Francisco and Bay Area House DJs/Controllerists
    Tech Wizard

Default San Francisco and Bay Area House DJs/Controllerists

Hey guys, wanted to drop you a note

Looking to connect with a group of house dis/controllerists in the bay area. The idea is to find/partner with a venue and do a night that is about... well good house music! I found the house music scene here is a bit weak, and if we get a few of us together, we can play and make some cool things happen.

We've done something like that on the East Coast... hau5project. People loved it. Just improvising, going back and forth with songs. Check it out:

Something like that. I think it could be cool. Good energy. Good music.

We might need to bring own speakers / mixer, etc, but that's all good.

So if you in SF/Bay area, you've played live, got some good music style and want indulge in some good music, join in!

I gotta say, if you can't find good House music in SF Bay Area then you're looking in the wrong places. I will say, I respect your energy to start your own night of quality house in SF but it's had quality house nights since the early 90's. Plenty of bars around for a DJ crew to start a night, just might have to be a weekday night at first.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

San Francisco perhaps, but bay area itself, not much here. I'm down in South Bay, San Jose, and from here to San Francisco, the house scene is weak...

Now I figure San Francisco dj's/controllerists might be interested because it's not too far.

Can't speak for the SOuth Bay as I've never lived there but the East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda) and SF have a great underground House scene.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

Yeah South Bay is a pretty big opportunity, for some people to get together and put together their creative minds, make some good music.

If u have any suggestions for good house places around sf and others, do share. I am yet to fully explore those nightlife scenes.