So unlucky with gear lately.....

Default So unlucky with gear lately.....

Bought my technics, one was faulty had to have it repaired, then one of the needles went, now just bought pair of ortofon elektros and they have arrived and the needles are shagged on them too :-( started a case on eBay as they was advertised as new other, the lad said they had been used for 20 minutes when they clearly have been hammered lol...I paid £78 and he's agreed I think to refund £38 so the carts have cost £40, is that worth it for 2 elektro concorde carts? ? Hopefully my new slipmats will arrive in 1 piece tomorrow and ,y vinyl brush will be OK haha...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Hate to say it, but the cart thing was a tad bit naive on your part. Never completely trust what a seller says, not on ebay, not anywhere else. In the end, they want to sell you stuff - and make the most profit they can get

Still a good deal with that refund (and probably even without it), so don't worry.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

got my refund, so they cost me £40, managed to get 2 brand new styli for £60 so £100 isn't so bad i guess and i'll have 2 new needles that should hopefully last a long long time as i only get to spend maybe an hour or 2 a week on my decks....
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud