The myth of XtremeMapping....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb The myth of XtremeMapping....

This App is like Loch Ness.... I keep hearing about the lone Lizard and this Piece of Midi Mapping MAC Goodness. However, it looks like it is no longer available. Ive searched the App store and its geographical locations and have found nothing. :thumb down: Probably one of the best codes thought out and emplemented in a long time.

Anybody have the genius to dig and find a download, or recreate and origami this program? Just might need the forum on this one. Who do we know here that possibly has ADD, OCD or the mind of Hawtin?

I know of Tekken, Stewe, This dude --> http://www.mappinggenius.com/downloadmappings/ - I know he has posted some map gravy goodness for the Keyboard, just don't know his name lol.

Anyway... We all, are apart of the most extremely talented community on the net. The moderators, the mapper ninjas, and contributors who's names are known by thousands of techtoolians around the world; play in the mind juice with the rest of us minions. This community has the ability to create something beautiful...

I on the other hand, need to go change three diapers.

Carry on.....
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Mentor

This is interesting! Since XM came out, I wondered why NativeInstruments doesn´t buy the code to implement it in Traktor. Hopefully NI is the reason why XM is not further available. Then, the next big Traktor update could have a lot of more comfortable midi mapping features!

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

My GOD I hope so!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You guys wish.. Problem is that NI native mapping is something that you don't need to assign with more than 8 modifiers.

If that (ever) happen I would celebrate that date as it is my second birthday

I would still LOVE to have this APP right now!
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    If that (ever) happen I would celebrate that date as it is my second birthday
    You are not alone on this one!

Lightbulb It's not a myth....but now I'm nervous!

XM is certainly not a myth or urban legend, though I only just now discovered how it has seemingly disappeared from public reach. I have a perfectly working copy of XM, which I now will carry a paranoia of losing since it would seem difficult to replace nowadays. It IS all the wholesome goodness that is spoken about it. It is a major time saver with the bulk command options and it is definitely worth it's weight when it comes to wiggling some desired commands past the HID nazi that lives, but never sleeps, inside of my DDJ-T1. Included is a photo, with time and date stamp to show proof of life...and make a few of your mouths water. Seriously though, if there is a way to recirculate the XM availability, someone should give me a shout. I'll gladly do what I can to help out fellow mappers in need of an easier way to go. It's the least I can do to thank all of you for the tips and insights into your personal take on "livin' the dream". I will gladly take learning from listening over learning from a lesson any day and that has been amply provided in this community and is much appreciated. :thumb up:
    If my lone copy can be of any assistance in resurrecting XM for use by others, just call me a big ole barrel of happy to help. I'll do what I can. Toodles! My Living XM.jpg

++

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DraVicoN View Post
    If my lone copy can be of any assistance in resurrecting XM for use by others, just call me a big ole barrel of happy to help. I'll do what I can. Toodles!
    Unfortunately sharing paid software in the forums is against the rules and a direct cause of banning. I would highly recommend you to avoid it.

Those who bought it via the App Store should have it listed in the Purchases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast