[Tech House] Sunday Morning Tech
    Tech Mentor

Default Sunday Morning Tech

Toronto is a famous city right now, we're in the news all over the world! What a perfect opportunity for a Toronto showcase set, featuring a bunch of my favourite producers from this city! It's pretty cool to buy tracks and then see the same people DJ later in the night. These are all of the people I see on a regular basis and despite my love for all out techno, it's the tech house I hear playing most nights and this is how I'd throw it down!

Whats up? I am just north of the city! Always like to find local people on here. I don't mess with mix cloud, but follow me on soundcloud (in my sig). I am gonna try and throw a party in december or January on College.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jayo View Post
    Whats up? I am just north of the city! Always like to find local people on here. I don't mess with mix cloud, but follow me on soundcloud (in my sig). I am gonna try and throw a party in december or January on College.
    What kind of parties do you do? I know College is a booming area now, especially with Li'ly becoming one of the more prominent after hours.

Yea thats where I would be looking at doing the party, gotta talk to the guys at Li'ly and see if I can get my hands on the upstairs area for the evening. Either just before Christmas, or in mid January for my birthday. If i can't arrange something with Li'ly then i will look at something else.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Mentor

Li'ly may start getting expensive though because of it's popularity. You could check out Mojo Lounge (used to be Pacha Lounge) which has a nice layout and is Dundas and Dufferin area. Seems there's a lot of smaller places popping up around the city lately.