Filter Fader fx on traktor pro2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't figure out how you set it out bro... I think mine follows the crossfader curve more naturally lowering the volume from the center towards the opposite deck, you seem to decrease from the same side but still have full volume in the center. here's a diagram of mine. there is a blank one in the attachments if you want to do the same.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by synthet1c; 11-12-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Difference is that my filters start to kick in at 0.5 and goes full at the center position. I've also seen only a promo video of a DDJ-SB and it sounded that filter goes full on when he reaches the half when he got slam it to the right.

filterFade.jpg

Though the Pio filter goes full HP but seems that he also got some other LP or little something at the end (center). Maybe a Peak filter.

Good thing with Traktor is that you can combine more effects to kinda color the filters some or that you can basically combine any available effect in this Crossfader FX concept..

I think I see what they did now the two bottom lines are lowpass, I don't really think it's necessary to do that as you get better control combining it's use with the eq... but anyway this is something I would never use as I prefer independent control of my channels, but it was a fun learning exercise

filterFadeHighLow2.jpg
    Last edited by synthet1c; 11-12-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Here's the video

Think I'll release a full MM-1 mapping with this functionality.
    Where can I find this mapping?

How can you install that filter fade?

How can I install your file?

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    you need to activate and de-activate it with the crossfader in the middle to avoid any conflicts on the first run... after that it should work fine. I don't know of any way to query the position of the crossfader accept for setting up another full range modifier and monitoring that in the second condition of the button, but thats a pain in the arse without the use of a simple script sintax, and it would just be better to activate in the middle imo.

I changed it a bit, now instead of deactivating the crossfader completely it just disables deck a & b but the fader will still move. I wanted to query whether there was 2 or 4 effect slots visible is that possible. Or can you use slots 3 & 4 without seeing them on screen?

How can I download and Install your file ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Difference is that my filters start to kick in at 0.5 and goes full at the center position. I've also seen only a promo video of a DDJ-SB and it sounded that filter goes full on when he reaches the half when he got slam it to the right.

filterFade.jpg

Though the Pio filter goes full HP but seems that he also got some other LP or little something at the end (center). Maybe a Peak filter.

Good thing with Traktor is that you can combine more effects to kinda color the filters some or that you can basically combine any available effect in this Crossfader FX concept..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atlus87 View Post
    How can I download and Install your file ?
    Hi, you can download my AMX mapping here: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/4397

One of mapping devices inside that TSI is a Filter fade mapping.
    Last edited by Stewe; 12-07-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12