Macbook Pro Retina & Denon MC6000

Default Macbook Pro Retina & Denon MC6000

Hi,

I'm about to buy a Macbook Pro Retina 15', i7 2.7 ghz, 16 GB ram, and 512 SSD GB. I want to know if anyone had the experience with some macbook pro retina and the Denon 6000 (using Traktor obviously..)

I'd like to know some opinions and experiences!

Thanks!

Pablo.

macbooks pros are preferred by many dj. may it be retina or non retina. using traktor or serato. if you are set into getting one, then get one.

I'll be getting one when my windows laptop breaks down.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

I would imagine it would work fine. It's been out for over 2 years, so drivers shouldn't be a problem (If it even needs drivers on a mac). Had mine for 2 years using a windows laptop, never had any problems.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

I got my MacBook Pro, at first I was having issues with no sound on the deck B or right deck when I used the crossfader on Denon MC6000. I checked the output and was baffled because it was totally different from the Win PC. I simple shut the unit off and then restart the Mac before tuening the unit back on. Everything seems to working. Getting used to how thing operates on Mac very similar to PC. Gave my PC laptop to my son for college-