The new Faderfox DJ44 controller. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default other dj44 issues

Another question for you, it seems like with the line faders and the effects knobs I have to move them back and forth a few times to get the controller to sync up with the software. Do you have to do that as well?

I suppose i can just make that a habit, but it would be a bummer in a live set to be moving a knob and it not respond, or expecting it to be somewhere it is not.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djluvgroove View Post
    Another question for you, it seems like with the line faders and the effects knobs I have to move them back and forth a few times to get the controller to sync up with the software. Do you have to do that as well?

I suppose i can just make that a habit, but it would be a bummer in a live set to be moving a knob and it not respond, or expecting it to be somewhere it is not.
    Not sure what your TP settings are, but make sure to always connect your 44 BEFORE opening Traktor. For me it's not a case of getting controls to respond, just that Traktor will start with controls basically as you left them at shut down by default, so if you've used the 44 then changed something by mouse then at restart controls will be in the last moused position and you need to "catch them up". Not a bad idea to give everything a quick check whatever - I always check setting even on an analog mixer/vinyl decks by habit anyway.

Bummer on the loop button, Mathias is a one-man show and does an incredible support job in my experience, sure he'll get you fixed up asap. So it wasn't a mapping problem as that wouldn't be intermittent, just work or not work.
    About mapping, it's a simple idea that goes pretty deep depending what you want to do. Far as I remember I added 1. shift/browser knob scrolls through track playing in preview 2. changed the main vol control so you need to add shift to make it work (too risky just sitting there as is) 3. changed the button under filter knob to reset the filter to zero, not filter on/off 4. fx section reset button is now 'hold' ie fx is only on while I push the button 5. the 2 buttons under monitor switch view and full screen etc 6. think I changed the shift/seek to move grid to a finer movement 7. think I changed the pitch knob to finer changes.

Soundcard issues shouldn't be anything to do with the 44.

emailed you btw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12