Martin Garrix Animals made it in Madden 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Martin Garrix Animals made it in Madden 25

whoever is this dude management know how to do this shit man. this kid getting rich off a basic song

Quote Originally Posted by enorjy View Post
    whoever is this dude management know how to do this shit man. this kid getting rich off a basic song

Judging from the description i don't think that is an official trailer...
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Judging from the description i don't think that is an official trailer...
    It's legit. Just saw it on TV.

Good for him.

Tech Guru

Seriously ^.

All you guys who hate on this song need to stop talking shit about it. If it's so easy, please make one hit just to prove me wrong. You'll make more than enough money to buy you all the DJ toys you want and then you can go back to whatever music you like.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Seriously ^.

All you guys who hate on this song need to stop talking shit about it. If it's so easy, please make one hit just to prove me wrong. You'll make more than enough money to buy you all the DJ toys you want and then you can go back to whatever music you like.
    Agreed. Even tho it's supposedly ghostproduced. But in all honesty, who even cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Tech Guru

there have been multiple song that are similar to his songs and will never go as big cause of "Marketing"
    ex Tsunami, Bananas, a couple of the Dimitri Vegas Like Mike songs...
    none of us will ever get the connections he has, that why i said hats to his management.
    they are truly the one making the right contacts.
    doesnt hurt that hes young as hell and can be relatable to people his age.
    How is that hating? tellin a song is what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by enorjy View Post
    there have been multiple song that are similar to his songs and will never go as big cause of "Marketing"
    ex Tsunami, Bananas, a couple of the Dimitri Vegas Like Mike songs...
    none of us will ever get the connections he has, that why i said hats to his management.
    they are truly the one making the right contacts.
    doesnt hurt that hes young as hell and can be relatable to people his age.
    How is that hating? tellin a song is what it is?
    Yeah, he's a lucky fucker. SO WHAT. Some billionaires have made it to where they are because of connections, too.
    So what?
    I mean, focus on your music, not others', 'tleast this is what works for me
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

I've always been curious about these producers these days. If you look at their first big hit, or sometimes their second song, there is a HUGE leap in quality if you go back and look at their prior stuff. I wonder how much access they have to engineers and other producers which really do a lot of the work.

You have to be into production, but if you produce, even if you suck but understand the way it works, you can hear such a quantum leap in sound quality, that I think a lot of these producers are no different than the manufactured pop stars. They find someone who can do the basics, then he basically hands his stuff over to the studio guys who make it sound perfect. Nobody is doing that intricate production on a tiny laptop screen and headphones..lol

I am NOT talking about Martin Garrix, as I have never looked into him at all, I just know the song. This is more in general.

I don't know anything about this kid either, but I just read that he supposedly was the ghost writer for some fairly big songs that he's not allowed to name, and that's how he got the opportunity to release his own track. Whatever. Who knows.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast